Netherlands Schengen Visa Documents & Requirements UK
According to the Netherlands visa requirements; you will need to submit some statutory documents as part of your Netherlands visa application. Providing adequate and accurate Netherlands Visa documents is essential to complete the Netherlands Visa Appointment process. The documents might vary according to the type of visa opted by the applicant. While submitting your Netherlands Schengen Visa documents, one needs to pay due attention to the following documents that are required for Netherlands visa assured approval.
Here is the list of documents required during the Netherlands visa UK applicant
- Netherland visa application form: Fill it completely with sincerity. Do not forget to sign it at the end after your print it.
- Two passport photos: The photographs should be no older than three months and taken according to the photograph requirements for the Dutch Schengen visa application.
- Valid Passport: Make sure your passport is not older than 10 years and that it has validity of at least three more months beyond the date you plan to leave the Netherlands and the whole territory of Schengen.
- Copies of previous visas (if applicable)
- Netherlands Travel Health Insurance: A confirmation that you hold travel health insurance valid, for the territory and the whole Schengen zone. Your insurance must cover medical emergencies in this zone with a minimum coverage of € 30,000.
- Round-trip Flight Itinerary: A documents that shows you have a booked flight to enter and leave the Netherlands. This document should specify flight numbers, dates, and your details.
- Proof of accommodation: Evidence that shows where you will be staying throughout your time in the Netherlands i.e. a hotel reservation.
- Proof of civil status: This could be a marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse etc.
- Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in the Netherlands.
- A cover letter: A personal letter in which you explain why you are applying to visit the Netherlands, how long you plan to stay, when you will leave, and other details.
Additional Dutch Visa Requirements Based on Your Employment Status
In addition to the above specified general requirements, the applicant should also provide some additional documents as per their employment status.
- Employment Contract
- Current bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Leave permission from the employer
- Income Tax Return (ITR) form
- A copy of your business license
- Company bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Pension statement of the latest 6 months
Document Requirements for Student
- Proof of enrolment
- No-objection certificate from school or university
Document Requirements for Spouse
- A marriage certificate
- Spouse’s bank statement
- Sponsorship letter
Document Requirements for Minors
Minors’ parents or legal guardian are required to provide the following additional Netherlands visa required documents when applying for a visa.
- An extract of the minor’s birth certificate, which is travelling to the Netherlands.
- The Netherlands application form signed by both the parties
- If just one parent has sole custody of the child, a family court order may be necessary.
- Certified copies of both parents’ Passport/ID.
- If the minor will be travelling alone, a notarized parental consent form signed by both parents and guardians is required.
PLEASE NOTE: – The Consulate General of the Netherlands reserves the right to request additional documents or personal interviews.
Still have any questions regarding the documents required for Netherlands Schengen Visa or want to book an appointment? Simply give us a call back request from our website. We will be glad to assist you!